No Tuch Request-To-Exit Sensor
• No Touch: just wave a hand in front of sensor
The ENFORCER “No Touch” Request-To-Exit Sensor uses IR technology to request egress from a protected area or activate a device with the simple wave of a hand. Since it requires no touch, this sensor is ideal for use in hospitals, clinics, labs, cleanrooms, schools, factories, or offices.
• Reliable IR technology senses motion.
• No touch reduces the risk of cross-contamination.
• LED illuminated sensor area for easy identification.
• LED changes color to show the relay is triggered.
• Quick-connect screwless terminal block.